Wednesday 22 July 2009

Batiste: where would i be without thee?

Hey Guys! My lateast product that I cannot, let me repeat, CANNOT live without now is:
*drum roll* BATISTE dry shampoo!

From blush, tropical and original, you can decide whether you buy one or all of them. This is truly one greatest inventional man has created, lol.

I chose to buy Tropical, for a whopping £1.95, which I have to say compared to other brands of dry shampoo, that's reasonably cheap (^.^)

What it says:
"Batiste Tropical (the one I have) Dry Shampoo with a deliciously exotic fragrance, revitalises greasy, dull and lifeless hair between washes. Instantly leaves your hair feeling clean, full of body and smelling beautiful. Quick and convient to use wherever you are.

Directions: Shake can vigorously before use and in-between sprays. Hold can approximately 30cm from hair and spray lightly, giving even coverage. Use fingertips to massage through hair and leave for a few moments. Brush product out, peferably using a natural bristle brush."

What I think:
This product is amazing, why you ask? here's why:
1. Smells good
2. Price is great
3. Comes with 3 fragrances to choose from
4. Does what it actually says!
5. Cleans and refreshes hair without washing

However...

The bad points:
It could come in a bigger can ^^
Some people say that it can still leave your hair feeling greasy still, but that hasn't happened to me yet.

Where can you get it:
I'm not sure where you can get in the US or even if it is sold there but in the UK you can get it most Superdrug stores (that's where i got mine ^^), I've seen it also in some Tesco's and also in Boots, however each store can vary in price.

Overall, I Think this product is living up to it's name and personally it does what it says on the can! So I give it a 4/5 because I haven't tried other dry shampoos but without that matter I would give it a 5/5.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment